If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Bound

I made it!  I'm back in NH from San Francisco.  I received a warm "Welcome back!" from my father. Thanks dad for picking me up at 11:30PM at the airport, having a hot meal ready for me at your home, and a place to stay for the night.

In just under 8 hours after my return from San Francisco, I'm back to work.  I'm on my feet and working a full day.  While in my "work mode", I'm caught in the act trying to resolve a crisis from an incoming call.  Need I say more with the expression!  Richard, thanks for sending the photo below and witnessing the moment. :) LOL!

I'm tired and pumped with caffeine.



After work, I come home to this...  More plowing, and shoveling for the next couple of days.  Not only do I have to plow myself out, but I have to try to figure out how I'm going to fit the next day of work in while we get a hit with more snow (approximately 12" during the day).  Unfortunately, a work day lost--snow plowing and shoveling won.

Note the 4' snow stake at lower left of photo.  We got a lot of snow!!

OK, enough complaining.  Winter is here for some time. I've got plenty of wood to keep me warm and I know I can rely on my three alarm clocks to get me up in the morning--even if the power goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment