If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Reflections of SF

ISO 200, 32 mm, f/5.0, 1/1250 sec
My last day in San Francisco and I had the opportunity to visit the Golden Gate Bridge.  Thanks to my cousin Bonnie and her family for giving me my last tour of the City. 




I traveled mostly on foot and with cable cars.  With a small pocket size street map, I had no trouble finding my way around.  The infrastructure of the City is organized and welcomes walking or taking public transportation. 
ISO 400,  20 mm, f/10, 1/100 sec

I hope to visit this City again for photo opportunities, culture, good weather, and the diversity of lifestyles. 

I'm now on route to head to the East Coast to face the harsh winter and start up the plow truck for more snow removal...  Transition time.


No comments:

Post a Comment