If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Change For Purpose

OK....You must be wondering why I haven't posted lately. Don't worry, I don't easily stagnate into a set of routines.... My life is full and constantly changing. "The only constant in Life is Change."

Within the last week, I have committed my home to four passionate men who are focused on the topic of homelessness. They have traveled from Oregon to New Hampshire interviewing, videoing, and photographing.  The crew have sought out homeless people, case workers, and anyone who has a voice wanting to make a difference regarding homelessness.
Victory Park, Manchester, NH

I have joined this project for several reasons: to learn more about the issues behind homelessness, to pick up my camera and share the story with others, gain experience from a talented crew, and make a difference in society.  The crew is staying for the month as they work on the documentary.  Not only are they focused on film, but also on establishing a family shelter home in the Peterborough, NH area.


This is a great feeling to be able to share my home with the crew, pick up my camera, and help find new resources to continue the project.
Come join us, follow us, and support a great cause:  Momentary Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment