If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Photoshop World Expo

Oh my... I've had the time of my life this last week spending it with famous photographers: Dave Black, Joe McNally, Frank Doorhof, Cliff Mautner,  Jay Maisel, Scott Kelby, David Ziser, RC Concepcion, Joe Glyda, and many more! I didn't sleep much during the week.
Instead, in four days: I attended the Pre-Conference Workshop with David Ziser on Wedding Photography; I attended at least seven hours of classroom courses everyday; Listened to more great knowledge and experiences from professional photographers at the Expo; I window-shopped gear, materials for print, and software displayed on the Expo floor; In the evenings, I attended a couple of the scheduled events with instructors and classmates.

The first photograph you see here was taken when everyone was released from the opening ceremony.  I think there were about two thousand people who attended Project Photoshop. With this mass amount of people leaving the opening keynote, the Convention Center had four out of five escalators running... directing the crowd safely up and out. The center escalator was going the opposite direction. One attendee decided to run up the center escalator that was going the opposite direction to try and cut his wait time.  He ran up it with grace! A woman from the crowd said "I'm going to try it."  She tried, but as you see, she didn't quite make it with grace on her first attempt. She quickly got up and ran up it a second time. I have to give her credit for getting up before the escalator took her back to her starting point. The crowd awed and applauded as she made her way up. Embarrassed? I would think so. Camera? I doubt she had a working one after that fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment