If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scanning San Francisco

My second day in San Fran is a perfect day: clear skies in the mid-sixties. 15 degrees warmer than the average temperature for January.

I took the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square. 
My day was filled with seeing the homeless, traveling by cable car, lunch on the Wharf, photographing the City Hall, and viewing the City from Twin Peaks (the highest point of the city) at night. 


Top photo: Dwayne is homeless and is taking life one day at a time. 
Lower photo: Fisherman's Wharf down by Pier 39.




My description of San Francisco... a hilly New York City with Boston's North End attitude.  I'm really enjoying my time here in the City with friends.


City Hall and Zhang Huan "Three Heads Six Arms" - Buddhist Statues in San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment