If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tourists

Today's weather was in the high 50's with an overcast until mid-afternoon when the sun decided to break through the clouds.
   Muir Woods and Alcatraz were on our list for today.  The day started at 8am and we didn't return back from the scheduled tour until after 6pm.

I didn't want typical postcard photographs of my experience.  So, my goal was to shoot casting different perspectives of the popular tourist attractions: Muir Woods and Alcatraz. 







Photos above is at Muir Woods.  The three photos below are at Alcatraz.


ISO 200, 11mm, F6.3, 1/500 Sec
ISO 200, 44mm, F5.6, 1/1000 Sec
ISO 200, 11mm, F6.3, 1/800 Sec

No comments:

Post a Comment