If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nights in SF

The last couple of night in SF and I finally got to use my tripod.  I now feel better after having packed and traveled with the tripod all the way from NH.  One night up at Twin Peaks we were able to get Market Street and the Bay Bridge area.  It was a clear night and with just a little patience, the night was captured.


This photo is taken looking at Lori's Diner on the corner of Powell Street and Sutter Street.

With my poncho and tripod I was able to set up between the rain showers, traffic, and crowds of people on a Saturday night.
My main focus and attraction was 
the reflections the rain had left behind.




Inside Lori's Diner (ISO 400, 15 mm, f/5.6, 1/25 sec)




ISO 400, 15 mm, f/2.8, 1/6 sec

After lots of practice and encouragement from Jill, my next goal before the night's end was to try some panning.  The trolly car was my target.

No comments:

Post a Comment