If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Great Weather, Great Company, Bad Camera Settings.

I returned from a wonderful night snowshoeing with several friends I hadn't seen in several years.  Unfortunately after my return from snowshoeing,  I discovered I had taken night shots with an ISO locked at 200, but thought it was set for  ISO 1600.  Always check your camera and make sure it's in the right custom setting bank (or none at all)!  Thanks Bob, Cindy, Eric, Paul, and Kevin for a fun, healthy, and memorable evening (photos or not)!

After some adjustments in Lightroom3 I was able to partially salvage this photo of our moonlit evening. Original settings: ISO 200 (locked), 32mm,  F/10,  30.0 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment